Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Think think think

I can't think straight. My mind is spiraling into a dark place. I don't like it.. yet I don't stop it.

Negative thoughts and mean words are just spitting out like rain from a cloud.
No matter what I do I hurt others. No matter what I say I can never find the right words to say it. I cannot do this. I cannot.

Roses. Why do I obsess over them. Roses grow, bloom, wither, wilt, and die. Why should I love them so? Roses only blossom in seasons. Seasons of love? If they are used to be a symbol of affection, then why. must. they. die.

I am a Rose. I blossom and thrive in my seasons and then I wither and disappear.

Why must this depression oppress me. Why must I fight it to carry on. Is this my curse for being human? For being myself?

Over-reacting, dramatic wench am I.

But a whore in a man's world.

Roses are the symbol of beauty and love.
but more importantly.. a symbol of lust.

My mind is swirling, twirling, and boiling under. I need help.
I need to be saved.
But how?
How can this wretch of a girl be saved?

How can I live again..

How do I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment