Monday, November 1, 2010

My negitive thoughts.

So with this whole moving thing.. and Nick Henry's parents thinking my moving in over.. I have negative thoughts about this.

I feel like I'm not wanted in a lot of places. Like I have no where to go. It's this feeling that is bringing me down quickly.

With Christina seeming to act like the friend who "doesn't think of me as her best friend and kinda makes fun of the one who calls her best friend," and Nick Henry's parents "mauling" over my possible moving in... makes me feel like I don't belong. Plus, if I stay in the Holderead's house I am covered until December 1st.

And with all of this going on in my head, my tears are produced by the fact that if this doesn't work out, I will have to move to Indiana and live with "mommy and daddy" and be dependent on them until I'm 25. I just know that would happen to me.

I need my own place.. and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment